“Lifting the Voices of Georgians for Affordable Housing”
2019 Housing Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 7:30AM – 2:00PM
Join us on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm a FREE Pre-Housing Day Webinar: “Messaging Matters: Effective Engagement Tools for Affordable Housing Advocates” conducted by Tiffany Manual of Frameworks Institute and Elizabeth Appley, Esq., Georgia ACT Legislative Analyst.
Join the Housing For All Georgians Coalition (formerly Housing Georgia), Enterprise Community Partners, the Empire Board of Realists, and Georgia ACT for their 2019 Housing Day at the Capitol. To register for the FREE Pre-Housing Day Webinar, register here.
The day will include:
- Advocacy training, engagement and an opportunity to share with legislators the great work performed by affordable housing practitioners in Georgia
- Ask Georgia legislators to support key issues that impact housing affordability for vulnerable populations – seniors, veterans, youth and the homeless
- Receive updates from Georgia legislators and experts on short-term and long-term affordable housing and low-cost housing legislation and how it will benefit your local community and the State
- Network with advocates from across the State that are involved in public policies, programs and resources to ensure that all Georgians have safe, decent and affordable housing in stable and healthy communities.
Registration is FREE for all and includes a Continental Breakfast and Lunch!
- Meet at Atlanta City Hall – Old Council Chambers, 68 Mitchell Street, SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- 7:30 AM – Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – Issue Briefing and Training
- 10:00 AM – Meet with Legislators at the Capitol
- 12:00 NOON – Lunch and Learn
Join the Advocacy Effort
Register via Eventbrite here
For more information contact (404) 586-0740 or email email@example.com
Please follow and like us: